Showing Up and Supporting: An Interactive, Playful Workshop (2nd Run)- with Sara McMahon & David
Time & Location
About the Event
Note - Pay what you are ABLE.
Our times are unprecedented. If money is tight, please use coupon code FREE, and Press the Black Square with the side arrow in it to activate and Register for Free.
If you are able to pay, please do, as it helps us out in these times.
Yes, it's important to learn knowledge. And what's just as vital is embodying and practicing new SKILLS, even and especially in these complex and uncertain times. There's so much we cannot control. And, what if we don't need control as much as we think we do. What if we deeply need is trust.
And in order to trust, we need to practice the micro skills of showing up and supporting others so they can do so as well.
In this engaging, interactive, and Playful Workshop we will, participate in Basic Applied Improvisation games that give us a visceral experience of showing up and supporting others.
- get ready to laugh from the experience of connecting with each other
- play some simple applied improv games that bring joy
- reflect and discuss with others on need for play, showing up, and supporting.
- connect with others who are learning, and in the same boat handling COVID-19 responses
- have some fun!
Before the Workshop:
- Download zoom at zoom.us. The basic package, which gives you a lot, is FREE.
- Share this information with others to spread the word
- Read this super short blog post on the secrets of effective videoconferencing (from Seth Godin)
- Zoom link provided after you register.
Thanks! And see you soon!
AND please... take time for deep breaths, and for walks in the great outdoors!
- David and Sara
- Ticket to Play Improv on Zoom!$10$100$0