Showing Up and Supporting: A FREE, Interactive, and Yes Playful Workshop - with Sara McMahon & David
Time & Location
About the Event
Yes, it's important to learn knowledge. And what's just as vital is embodying and practicing new SKILLS, even and especially in these complex and uncertain times. There's so much we cannot control. And, what if we don't need control as much as we think we do. What if we deeply need is trust.
And in order to trust, we need to practice the micro skills of showing up and supporting others so they can do so as well.
In this engaging, interactive, and YES Playful online workshop we will, participate in Basic Applied Improvisation activities that give us a visceral experience of showing up and supporting others.
- get ready to laugh from the experience of connecting with each other
- reflect and discuss with others on what brings you joy and how joy is fuel for our lives.
- connect with others who are learning, and in the same boat handling COVID-19 responses
- connect with others who are having different experience from you
- have some fun!
Before the Workshop:
- Download zoom at zoom.us. The basic package, which gives you a lot, is FREE.
- Share this information with others to spread the word
- Read this super short blog post on the secrets of effective videoconferencing (from Seth Godin)
- Zoom link provided after you register.
See you soon!
AND please... take time for deep breaths, and for walks in the great outdoors!
- David and Sara
- Ticket to Play Improv on Zoom!$0$00$0