Building Micro-Resilience for Navigating Complex Times: Designed and Facilitated by Vienna Blum and David Westerlund
Time & Location
About the Event
Note - Pay what you are ABLE.
Our times are unprecedented. If money is tight, please use coupon code FREE,
and Press the Black Square with the side arrow in it to activate and Register for Free.
And.... If you are able to pay, please do, as it helps us out in these times.
(Note - the $25 cost is in US dollars.)
Who is it for? For professionals wanting to discover a way forward that is sustainable and works for them. For those who want to imagine what’s possible. For people ready to lean in and engage and find small things that can have the biggest impact.
Purpose of this workshop: to help people feeling overwhelmed and living moment to moment identify the small behaviours, attitudes or way of being as a foundation to help their lives be more manageable.
- a personal plan, intention or commitment to yourself that helps foster a more sustainable way of being. Intentionally prioritizing where to focus your attention while remaining responsible to yourself and others.
- Leave feeling connected with yourself and others and a fresh sense of agency.
Is it possible to find a sustainable way through? Our familiar routines have been turned upside down. Join us for this interactive workshop as we guide you through reflective, playful exploration enabling you to remember and recommit to the simple actions that bring you joy, focus and fulfillment.
Vienna Blum is driven by the magic that occurs when groups come together to learn from each other, to listen deeply and with genuine curiosity. She has over 15 years of experience working with teams in the corporate, non-profit and educational sectors, where her ability to elevate diverse groups through meaningful collaboration has set her apart. With an open heart and mind, she helps both teams and individuals address the underlying issues that deplete productivity, clarity and creativity in organizations. Vienna infuses courage and compassion into her sessions, creating space for participants to bravely explore new avenues and ways of being together.
David Westerlund loves building his own collaborative capacity as he cultivates the collaborative capacity of teams and organizations. He is a designer, facilitator, applied improviser, and midwife of joy. He is the Founder and Owner of Be Present Discover Joy Consulting, and though he is loving cultivating collaboration on Zoom and online, he can't wait to get back to being in the same actual room facilitating, unleashing, and inspiring.
Before the Workshop:
- Download zoom at zoom.us. The basic package, which gives you a lot, is FREE.
- Share this information with others to spread the word!
- Make sure your camera and microphone work.
- Be in a place in your home with good internet and lighting on your face.
- Zoom link provided after you register.
- Have PEN and PAPER within reach.
Thanks! And see you soon!
AND please... take time for deep breaths, and for walks in the great outdoors!
- David and Vienna
- Ticket to Play Improv on Zoom!$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0